- Copyright (c) 1991, 1992 Paul Kranenburg <email@example.com>
- Copyright (c) 1993 Branko Lankester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Copyright (c) 1993 Ulrich Pegelow <email@example.com>
- Copyright (c) 1995, 1996 Michael Elizabeth Chastain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Copyright (c) 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 Rick Sladkey <email@example.com>
- Copyright (c) 1998-2001 Wichert Akkerman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Copyright (c) 2001-2019 The strace developers.
- All rights reserved.
- strace is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published
- by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License,
- or (at your option) any later version.
- strace is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY
- or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See LGPL-2.1-or-later for more details.
- strace test suite is provided under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- version 2 or later, see tests/COPYING for more details.