Ecommerce Inventory System
This is a SPA (Single page application) as MVP for EC inventory system. Not all functions are well completed and bug-free.
git clone email@example.com:weimingwill/inventory-system.git
npm run dev
open index.html file
// To login
List of products managed in the inventory system.
Each product has several variants, varied by size or color.
- Data: total purchase units, total cost, avg unit cost
- Charts: demand forecast, incoming stocks
- to create new purchase based on demand forecast
- to reorder variants based on demand forecast and low inventory
- To handle adjustment from inbound process: receiving, checking, storing
- Partial receive
- Adjust problems in receiving process
- Partial check
- Adjust problems in checking process
- Smart allocation of goods after checking
- Warehouse map to locate the storing location
- In process of receiving, checking and storing, if any problems such as wrong items or item damaged, users can record it in the system. It will be sent to purchasing crew to further deal with suppliers.
- Check the goods stored in each location of warehouse.
Use Holt-Winters Forecasting, from this github.
Forecast the demand of variants by type, size and color. Based on demand forecast, recommend purchasing crew the type-size-color variant to purchase/reorder
After the quality checker checks the item, it will be suggested to allocate to a location in warehouse automatically. The auto-allocation is based on:
- Search through the warehouse to find the same variant. If found, store them in the same cell -> layer -> shelf
- If shelves of same variant is full, search the warehouse for the other variants that belong to the same product.
- If shelves of same product is full, store new items in a new shelf, which is closest to the shelves storing current variant/product.