- The following applies to tinc:
- This program is released under the GPL with the additional exemption that
- compiling, linking, and/or using OpenSSL is allowed. You may provide binary
- packages linked to the OpenSSL libraries, provided that all other requirements
- of the GPL are met.
- The following applies to the LZO library:
- Hereby I grant a special exception to the tinc VPN project
- (http://tinc.nl.linux.org/) to link the LZO library with the OpenSSL library
- Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer
- When tinc is compiled with the --enable-tunemu option, the resulting binary
- falls under the GPL version 3 or later.